Proxmox Desktop Client

Luis Gomez

New Member
Jun 28, 2026
5
4
3
A native Windows desktop application to manage Proxmox VE servers from a clean, Hyper-V–style interface: browse servers and nodes, manage virtual machines, open the embedded noVNC console, take snapshots, and organize your VMs into projects — all from one window.

Una aplicación de escritorio nativa para Windows que permite administrar servidores Proxmox VE desde una interfaz limpia al estilo Hyper-V: explora servidores y nodos, gestiona máquinas virtuales, abre la consola noVNC integrada, toma snapshots y organiza tus VMs en proyectos, todo desde una sola ventana.
https://github.com/matiaro/Proxmox-Desktop-Client
 

Attachments

  • screenshot-console.png
    screenshot-console.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 81
  • screenshot-groups.png
    screenshot-groups.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 72
  • screenshot-main.png
    screenshot-main.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Sell-from-Desktop-Client.png
    Sell-from-Desktop-Client.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Like
Reactions: siradlib
There are people who wonder why there's a need to launch Roberts into space; if you don't see it, you don't need it.
 
Thanks for sharing. Please note that Proxmox is a registered trademark, so please don't use it as part of your own product/app/tool name.
You can indicate that your work is for Proxmox VE by, e.g., using a wording that avoids suggesting that this is a Proxmox project, but rather for (enhancing) one, like "Guest Kickstarter for Proxmox VE".

You can find more details on our trademark on our website at https://www.proxmox.com/en/news/media-kit
 
Thanks for sharing. Please note that Proxmox is a registered trademark, so please don't use it as part of your own product/app/tool name.
You can indicate that your work is for Proxmox VE by, e.g., using a wording that avoids suggesting that this is a Proxmox project, but rather for (enhancing) one, like "Guest Kickstarter for Proxmox VE".

You can find more details on our trademark on our website at https://www.proxmox.com/en/news/media-kit
I proceeded to change the name as requested
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kingneutron
I just came here to say thank you for this app!
I´m facing issues with the Proxmox web ui (can login succesfully, however not click on anything... sometimes switching to a different browser helps) randomly. This app is a really nice workaround!
I also tried a few of the other desktop clients around, however this one is the only one which works for me (PVE 9.2.11)
Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
Then you must be that one person who gave a star on github.
Yes, that´s me.
I only today googled if something like a desktop client would exist- and I stumbled upon this app.
Like I said, there are a few others too (which didn´t allow me to log in), but this one is the only one which actually works for me. The star is well deserved!
 
Yes, that´s me.
I only today googled if something like a desktop client would exist- and I stumbled upon this app.
Like I said, there are a few others too (which didn´t allow me to log in), but this one is the only one which actually works for me. The star is well deserved!
A new version is coming soon with bug fixes and added support for ESXi and EVE-NG. Thank you for the support! Please consider sharing this with anyone who might find the tool useful."
 
It is very very great. Full direct access, no web stuff, as it's great use and fast acess. Just like esxi6 with the fast soft acess.
Maybe a great add : You are in a vm with a gpu on it. Maybe have a boutton to switch to another vm with the shutdown of the current one and power up the second one selected after like 10sec. That can be quite handy.
Thanks for the project.