[SOLVED] Proxmox Cluster down / keep Changing MTU

i was a couple of weeks playing with eVPN around. i removed evpn a while ago (and everything was working). today i just had seen i left the controller and removed it.
yes, as prod i have vxlan
i will remove all frr folders (they are still on every server)
just remove /etc/frr/frr.conf and systemctl disable frr.

for thus which are interested what the issue was - the Firewall was enabled. on the Node side. i dont know why (i didnt enable it, never ever). after deactivate, set the MTU to 8972 again, wait 3 Mins, the whole Cluster turned working again.
thx Proxmox Team, that you dont like my "language" and dont want my money. i found it myself (didnt think of it because i never activated it)

. i found it myself (didnt think of it because i never activated it)
I feel you... This is literally my worst nightmare. I wake up at night in cold sweat at the thought that one day the firewalls will rise up and revolt against us, enabling themselves randomly.
And then nobody can help me because I keep saying that nothing has changed.

I feel you... This is literally my worst nightmare. I wake up at night in cold sweat at the thought that one day the firewalls will rise up and revolt against us, enabling themselves randomly.
And then nobody can help me because I keep saying that nothing has changed.
thx for your pointless input. i have no issue with telling what i have done (even i did something wrong), as most honest i am as better other people could help and give thems input (and visa-verse). i do such jobs quite a long time and i know when to activate the firewall. because my network config isnt complete yet and i do not fully understand the firewall yet (datacenter level, node level and VM level) i do not use it and therefore i didnt activate it. anyway, at least i could smile 1 secound about your first part of your post.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!