Proxmox 4.4 content tab go missing

jmanhique

Renowned Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hello,

I recently freshly installed Proxmox 4.4 and might say that there's quite good improvements. I am genuinely impressed.

For some reason I've noticed something (that looks like a bug to me)....
Whenever I click on storage (whether local, local-lvm or other) -> Content I see the contents of the storage briefly and they suddenly disappear, if I click somewhere else and click on Content again, I can see it and then goes missing... I know that the contents are there but am unable to restore a backup (for instance).

Anyone facing the same issue?

Hi,

do you have a NFS or CIFS as storage?
This sounds like a hanging network share.

Which browser do you use?
I never see this before and I use Chromium.

can you open the javascript console (ctrl+shift+i) and do this, and tell us if there is any error in the console?

you have the term 'root' in the search bar, which does not match any results, so it filters the output to nothing

you have the term 'root' in the search bar, which does not match any results, so it filters the output to nothing

Oh my!!!! Dumb me, I actually thought that was "normal". It's Lastpass trying to autofill data. Thanks so MUCH!!!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!