Proxmox 4.2 Network Bridge

D

Deleted member 37433

Hey there,

I recently installed proxmox 4.2 on a new server and created some new containers. The setup worked fine but the containers are not connected to the internet.

The host machine has a fix ip address and I also own a IPv4 subnet that should point to the different containers. In proxmox 3.2 I simply added the ip to the container and the routing worked fine. For now proxmox requires a bridge and various other settings and my containers always fail to set up a connection. I tried various settings in the network task but without any success.

What settings do I have to change in order to allow the mapping of IPs from my subnet to the containers?

Thanks in advance

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!