Proxmox 2.0

joeleo

Apr 24, 2009
I read the roadmap for Proxmox 2.0 - Any idea when this new update/version will be available?

- Joe

I read the roadmap for Proxmox 2.0 - Any idea when this new update/version will be available?

- Joe

we will go step by step to 2.x .

1.4 beta with the really cool and brand new storage model will be available end of this month - all info's will be published as soon as available

we will go step by step to 2.x .

1.4 beta with the really cool and brand new storage model will be available end of this month - all info's will be published as soon as available

Tom, thanks for the reply... I have this follow up question:
- Does the current Proxmox support https for the web interface.

- I suppose one can't have user/group/permission to limit who can access the web interface and control which VM they have access to. I'm really looking forward a user/group & permission setup to limit users on what they can do on a VM or HOST Node. Any comments on this topic would be appreciated.

Joe

Tom, thanks for the reply... I have this follow up question:
- Does the current Proxmox support https for the web interface.

yes. since the beginning.

- I suppose one can't have user/group/permission to limit who can access the web interface and control which VM they have access to. I'm really looking forward a user/group & permission setup to limit users on what they can do on a VM or HOST Node. Any comments on this topic would be appreciated.

Joe

user management is in progress, but nothing usable for 1.4 beta. But the base work for enabling user management is already done.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!