[SOLVED] Possible Alert?

killmasta93

Renowned Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the issue im having. I was wondering if its possible to have virus/block content to also alert the user? As the current setup when a virus or block file comes i get alerted but also would alert the user. Or maybe to incorporate inside the spam alert message that sends out pmg (not worried because the user cannot take out its own spam)

Thank you

By default, the virus rules sends a notification to the admin and to the receiver. But you can set whatever you need in the rule system.

Your screenshot shows that you notify the sender, which is useless.

You should notify the receiver. If you do not get the email notification, please check the logs via the message tracking center.

Reactions: killmasta93

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!