edoardofranciosi

Mar 17, 2023
bergantino
in my router the 8006 port is open   2023-04-24 alle 00.40.12.png
but on open port check the port 8006 is seems close.
in local I can see the webgui, but with my duckdns domain I can't.
the firewall is open to allow connection at the 8006 port
please some one can help me :)

Hi,

Did you try to disable the pve-firewall and see if the check open port report that the 8006 is open? In order to know if you have a mistake in the firewall configuration.

yup, but doesn't change. the only thing that works is when I change the external port from 8006 to 8004 it works... but I would like to understand wy the 8006 doesn't work :)
I've no idea about that malfunction

Maybe a software problem with your fritzbox? I see that you got a disabled second PVE node in there. Maybe the disabled entry of the second PVE node is still using port 8006?
Did you try to reboot your fritzbox?

yes, I reboot my fritzbox several time but nothing, even I try to remove the second PVE node from the fritzbox but nothing... all the firewall is off during those test...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!