pmgSpamQuarantine - web connection problem

lnightl

Oct 25, 2021
Excuse me, I have set up the daily Spam report. I could open the PMG website when I clicked the mail whitelist, but now I can't open it normally.

I checked syslog and found blocked messages
Jan 10 16:46:20 pmg pmgdaemon[893]: authentication failure; rhost=::ffff:192.168.1.91 user=test@test.com.tw@quarantine msg=401 permission denied - invalid PMGQUAR ticket

May I ask which places you need to check before you can open the whitelist setting website normally as before
thanks

Not sure what you mean exactly - but if you accessed the quarantine via a link in the report it could be that you need to log out from the quarantine session before you can access the admin interface again

if this is not your issue - please try to describe the problem in different words

thanks!

您好,
之前透過郵件的Daily Spam Report內的quarantine連結是可以正常進入並查看相關功能
但是不知改道甚麼設定,現在透過郵件的Daily Spam Report內的quarantine連結都無法使用
我查看PMG的Syslog,發現有這樣的錯誤訊息
Jan 10 16:46:20 pmg pmgdaemon[893]: authentication failure; rhost=::ffff:192.168.1.91 user=admin@atma.com.tw@quarantine msg=401 permission denied - invalid PMGQUAR ticket

請協助提供方向,謝謝

~~~Google Translate~~~

The quarantine link in the Daily Spam Report of the email can be used to enter and view related functions normally.
But I don't know what settings to change, now the quarantine link in the Daily Spam Report via email can't be used
I checked PMG's syslog and found this error message
Jan 10 16:46:20 pmg pmgdaemon[893]: authentication failure; rhost=::ffff:192.168.1.91 user=admin@atma.com.tw@quarantine msg=401 permission denied - invalid PMGQUAR ticket

Please help with directions, thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

但是透過
https://192.168.1.2:8006/quarantine#pmgSpamQuarantine
是可以正常使用

but through
https://192.168.1.2:8006/quarantine#pmgSpamQuarantine
can be used normally

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 9
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
Still not sure I understand your problem:
The quarantine link in the Daily Spam Report of the email can be used to enter and view related functions normally
vs
now the quarantine link in the Daily Spam Report via email can't be used

what did you change between those two?

or do you mean the 'Whitelist' link does not show you the quarantine interface? - I'd suggest to check the 'Whitelist' entries in the interface (accessible through the other links)

I hope this helps!

Still not sure I understand your problem:

vs

what did you change between those two?

or do you mean the 'Whitelist' link does not show you the quarantine interface? - I'd suggest to check the 'Whitelist' entries in the interface (accessible through the other links)

I hope this helps!
Sorry.,

I can't find
'Whitelist' entries in the interface (accessible through the other links)
Please help set the location

thanks~~~

Click on the link where you can access the quarantine interface
then click on whitelist

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!