Passhtrough 8gen intel Nuc

I had it running with 6.1.7. Suddenly but not anymore I don't know why? Update ? Now with 6.2.11 I just can't get it to work. I have an Intel Iris 655. (Intel Nuc 8 i7 )This is also passed through and recognized. BUT CODE 43 ... does anyone have any ideas?

I'd first try to see if either of:
* booting older kernels
* and/or using an older version of QEMU
fixes the issues, if a more specific culprit is found we may actually have a chance to see what the real issue is.

Danke es klappt... hab legacy-igd=1 hinzugefügt , pcie=1' weglassen

Leider doch nicht musste Q35 in i440fx ändern .. dann zerhaut es meine Netzwerkkarte und CPU / RAm sind fast 100% .
Werde mal ein neues WIN10 auf i440fx aufsetzen

Last edited:
Update mit legacy-igd=1 bekomme ich meine GUI rein ABER zu lasten 100% RAM 6 GB für frisches Windows ...
Und sobald ich was starte was etwas verbraucht = absturz ...

Schade ist also auch keine Lösung

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!