OpenVz : change veid

L

llazzaro

I want to know if there is any way to change veid. I google a little and I found that vzmlocal should do this, but I cant find it in repos or download link.

Also I know there is no support to add multiple netowrk cards via web interface. I am developer, and I think could made a patch to add this feature (and change veid!) but I cant find documentation about the project, is any doc at wiki for developers? if any one could point me where to start to add this feature, I will really like to add the feature.

I want to know if there is any way to change veid. I google a little and I found that vzmlocal should do this, but I cant find it in repos or download link.

I would use backup/restore (vzdump, vzrestore)

Also I know there is no support to add multiple netowrk cards via web interface. I am developer, and I think could made a patch to add this feature (and change veid!) but I cant find documentation about the project, is any doc at wiki for developers? if any one could point me where to start to add this feature, I will really like to add the feature.

I am unsure if we want a 'rename' feature - I guess not now. We can take a look at this after 2.0.

for multiple netowrk cards, download the sources of pve-manager. Take a look at "www/root/openvz/network.htm".

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!