[SOLVED] Nvidia GTX 1050ti Error 43 (Code 43)

Fixes for what? What is the problem? If your system boots fine, then you don't need to configure ESP partitions.
I’m trying to pass through my gpu but it keeps coming up with that error in the screen shot. It happens when I run ‘update-initramfs -u’

I’m trying to pass through my gpu but it keeps coming up with that error in the screen shot. It happens when I run ‘update-initramfs -u’
It is not an error, there is nothing going wrong with update-initramfs. This part is working as intended. Your problem must be somewhere else.

It is not an error, there is nothing going wrong with update-initramfs. This part is working as intended. Your problem must be somewhere else.
So I can go ahead and try pass through?
Is there a way to stop it doing that notice then?
I’m only seeking help you see. As I’m clueless and new to this

Last edited:
Please start a new thread and post the VM configuration file (from the /etc/pve/qemu-server/ directory) and tell us about your system.
Maybe you enabled CPU-flags in the VM configuration that are not supported by your system. I have no experience with TPM, sorry. Can you run the VM without TPM?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!