noVNC encounters an error - In Safari

The Dude

Jul 30, 2019
For quite some time now I've been battling this problem with noVNC in Safari, it goes away if I disable the LastPass extension but nothing else seems to make it go away.

Some information:
  • Verions:
    • Safari 12.1.1
    • MacOS 10.14.5
    • LastPass 4.31.1
    • ProxMox 6.0-5
  • I've tried
    • Chrome without lastpass works
      • Haven't tried with lastpass
    • Clearing Safari Cache (in dev menue)
    • Clearing Safari website cache
    • Clearing LastPass cache
    • Reinstalling lastpass
    • Updating lastpass

upload_2019-7-30_9-29-1.png
Code:
initialize@safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:859469
forEach@[native code]
initialize@safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:846261
initialize@safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:863139
safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:873491
l@safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:836365
a@safari-extension://com.lastpass.lastpassmacdesktop.safariext-N24REP3BMN/dad0bdc9/extension/content-script.js:75:835204
promiseReactionJob@[native code]

In Safari Dev console I find this error:

[Error] Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: l.LegacyGlobal.should_do_lastpass_here is not a function. (In 'l.LegacyGlobal.should_do_lastpass_here(document)', 'l.LegacyGlobal.should_do_lastpass_here' is undefined)
l (content-script.js:75:836427)
s (content-script.js:75:835252)
promiseReactionJob

I seem to not be the only one based on forum posts in Laspasses form, I'm unable to post the link as I´m a new user.

Me and others have created tickets with lastpass but seem to get ignored, is this something that could be fixed from Proxmox?

Me and others have created tickets with lastpass but seem to get ignored, is this something that could be fixed from Proxmox?
not really no, because we cannot predict what a browser extension might do...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!