Node icon showing offline

Nov 3, 2011
Tamworth, United Kingdom
Hello,

We recently added a 4th node to our cluster but had some issues due to us using our own wildcard certificate which I resolved by restoring the original cert on all nodes and then adding the node.

But the issue I am now having is that the icon is showing as offline on "queenie" and the vm's I migrate do not have a name on them in the left list.

Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/ufKP2pA

Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
Were all the shares available for the new node and can you for example show content of all shares on the new node? What does a "pvecm status" and "clusstat" on the new node and on a old node show? Did you run a omping to test multicast traffic? Are there differences when you login to the GUI via a old or the new server? Something in /var/log/cluster/?

It is hard to say now as it healed itself some how but I do also like to leave an answer here if I do fix something as I hate it when people ask for help and then do not post how they solved. But earlier today:

I did run pvecm status and clustat and both were fine.
I did not test multicast.
There was no difference when I logged into different nodes.
Queenie is the only node that rgmanager was not running but I have not setup any HA/Fencing on this node yet.
Corosync log was fine...

Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] CLM CONFIGURATION CHANGE
Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] New Configuration:
Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] r(0) ip(10.0.100.11)
Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] r(0) ip(10.0.100.12)
Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] r(0) ip(10.0.100.13)
Apr 20 14:39:08 corosync [CLM ] r(0) ip(10.0.100.14)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!