[SOLVED] No connectivity after install

It seamns this type of network card have really big problem with linux so ProxMox with new kernel....
Maybe you need change the network card...

Sorry I have no more idea for you!
No worries - appreciate your help. I suspect a hardware fault. It is the onboard LAN so cant be swapped, but I do have a PCIE slot in it so could try a NIC in there and see how that works

Appreciate your help my friend!

So got it working - bent pins on LAN port ! I have managed to straighten them up and its now accessible, so going to leave it and not touch it.

Thanks for help @andaga and @prxmoxusr I did as you suggested but since it was bent pins it did not help - but good suggestion

So got it working - bent pins on LAN port ! I have managed to straighten them up and its now accessible, so going to leave it and not touch it.

Thanks for help @andaga and @prxmoxusr I did as you suggested but since it was bent pins it did not help - but good suggestion

Nice to read you have fixed your issue!

Your network config was wrong mate! lol

You can change the status of this thread as solved!

Reactions: pve_noobie

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!