No connection after install

jacob1441

Aug 2, 2019
Hello. I am new to virtualization so I feel like this problem is basic. Anyway I got everything installed alright but cant connect to anything at all. I have my server in my home LAN behind a new Cisco Catalyst 3560. The server is an HP Proliat dl380 G5 and has 5 ethernet ports on the back. I finally plugged every port into the switch because I have no connection to anything whatsoever. No ping to router no ping to outside world. Also the router doesn't pick the server up at all. Also no web interface access either. Never used a forum before so sorry I'm missing any import information but the pictures included are outputs of stuff. As you can see there is data moving around because all the lights on the switch are green. As you can also see the server doesn't come up on the IP table.
ok pictures wont work any questions just ask.

Please post the output of
Code:
cat /etc/network/interfaces
using code tags. You can access the different tags via the plus symbol in the toolbar.

Please post the output of
Code:
cat /etc/network/interfaces
using code tags. You can access the different tags via the plus symbol in the toolbar.
Code:
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface ens3f5 inet manual

auto vmbr0
iface vmbr0 inet static
        address 192.168.1.250
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        gateway 192.168.1.1
        bridge_ports ens3f5
        bridge_stp off
        bridge_fd 0

iface ens3f6 inet manual

iface ens3f7 inet manual

iface enp2s0f0 inet manual

iface enp2s0f1 inet manual

iface enp3s0f0 inet manual

iface enp3s0f1 inet manual

iface ens3f0 inet manual

iface ens3f1 inet manual

iface ens2 inet manual

iface ens3f4 inet manual

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!