NFS Share make me crazy

BillyIT

Mar 6, 2022
Hi all,

I'm trying to put a nfs share from my nas to my datacenter so it is available on all my nodes.
The nas is a bit old but i have only that for now. It is a DLink DNS-1550-04
I make a /ldnas/backup with for nfs * and 10.90.0.2 (to test, the ip is the principal node on my cluster)

Pveversion : pve-manager/7.2-11/b76d3178 (running kernel: 5.15.60-1-pve)

Code:
root@dauntlessi:~# showmount -e 10.90.0.8
Export list for 10.90.0.8:
/ldnas/PUBLIC *
/ldnas/backup (everyone)

Code:
root@dauntlessi:~# pvesm add nfs YT2400 --path /mnt/pve/YT2400 --server 10.90.0.8 --export /ldnas/backup
create storage failed: mount error: mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported

Code:
root@dauntlessi:~# rpcinfo -T tcp 10.90.0.8 nfs 4
rpcinfo: RPC: Program not registered
root@dauntlessi:~# rpcinfo -T tcp 10.90.0.8 nfs 3
rpcinfo: RPC: Program not registered

Now i have this error :
Code:
create storage failed: mount error: mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported (500)
Can you help me ?

Thanks
P.S. : it was working before for only one node which was on another network but all my nodes are in 10.90.0.0/24

Last edited:
create storage failed: cfs-lock 'file-storage_cfg' error: got lock request timeout (500) OK

J'ai eu ce message et je pensais que c'était encore perdu (j'ai désactivé / réactivé le nfs sur le nas)
Et au final, j'ai vu que les nodes avaient le nfs qui remontait sur tous. ça a l'air de fonctionner

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!