Hello all
After a period of simplification, I started again redesigning my backup server (a supermicro x10 with an e3 and 24gb ram) and modify it to install opnsens next month.
I installed proxmox 9.2 witrh no issue on an installed 500 gb ssd .
I'm trying to create a truenas scale vm. When the seabios is selected nothing hapens. T stop the vm and i chage the boot to uefi. I created a uefi disk
regardless i get dbsdxc failled to load boot0003 uefi qemu qemu hardisk
what step di i miss or where di scew up?
thank you ion advance for any direction you may be pointg me or hel
After a period of simplification, I started again redesigning my backup server (a supermicro x10 with an e3 and 24gb ram) and modify it to install opnsens next month.
I installed proxmox 9.2 witrh no issue on an installed 500 gb ssd .
I'm trying to create a truenas scale vm. When the seabios is selected nothing hapens. T stop the vm and i chage the boot to uefi. I created a uefi disk
regardless i get dbsdxc failled to load boot0003 uefi qemu qemu hardisk
what step di i miss or where di scew up?
thank you ion advance for any direction you may be pointg me or hel