Need help connecting Zabbix lxc to postgresql

Ryan_Malone

Mar 31, 2024
I used the Proxmox helper scripts to deploy a Postgresql container and a Zabbix container. I followed all the post-install steps on the database to create a new admin user and change the password and I also installed adminer. I created a database called zabbix and can confirm it is created. In the Zabbix configuration I can't connect to the database because it can't seem to find a table for the dbversion.
Studio Snippet 2024-07-18 at 15.53.40.jpg

The database is there. I even tried to create a table called 'diversion', but that doesn't work.
Studio Snippet 2024-07-18 at 15.50.02.jpg
I've previously been able to create databases on other postgresql installs using pgAdmin without any issues. What am I missing?

My Postgresql container config is below:
arch: amd64
cores: 1
features: keyctl=1,nesting=1
hostname: postgresql
memory: 1024
net0: name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,hwaddr=BC:24:11:1A:CE:DC,ip=dhcp,type=veth
onboot: 1
ostype: debian
rootfs: local-raid10-vdev1:vm-105-disk-0,size=4G
swap: 512
tags: proxmox-helper-scripts
unprivileged: 1

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!