MODERATOR REMOVAL: No valid subscription popup removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would remove the uncensored-unofficial from the title, as this again suggests doing something evil. If you publish it on Github as normal, nobody can say anything and anyone smart enough to find it on Github will use it. (unless they are suggested to do something illegal)

At Github you can also find unlimited vSphere licenses, even big companies like VMware don't do anything about that ;)

Reactions: esi_y
I think everything relevant for this has been said - put shortly - we don't allow posts regarding subscription popup modification in our forum (neither patches, nor links), and will keep removing them.
The reasons were explained well enough in the threads I linked, and I don't see any point in keeping this discussion
going on further, thus I'll close this thread.

Further posts/threads on this subject will be deleted, as we feel this is
a waste of our and our communities time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!