memory usage

Quit normal. If you study your own picture you will notice that must of the consumed RAM is cached.
You can easily confirm this by:
free && sync && echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches && free

i never checked it befor, i integrate now both proxmox machines in our monitoring and so i was wondering why its always near 0. so you mean i can ignore this and can delete this sensors yes?

Quit normal. If you study your own picture you will notice that must of the consumed RAM is cached.
You can easily confirm this by:
free && sync && echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches && free

Free memory on *nix is the sum of free memory + buffers + cached. All memory not allocated for running processes is used as disk cache so you cannot use the value of free memory as a metric to conclude whether the system is memory constrained or not.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!