[SOLVED] Mail gateway 6.2 Mail filter Add Disclaimer, Who objects, !WhiteList

Akos Keceli

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, In the Proxmox 6.2 Mail Filter interface, I can set a rule to add text to incoming mail (Add Disclaimer). Sample: CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links .... .
I want to set it to only put on incoming emails that are not whitelisted. How do I set up this ?
I have a whitelist at Who Objects.
Thanks,

In the Proxmox 6.2 Mail Filter interface,
PMG 6.x has been EOL for almost one year now - upgrade to 7.3 as soon as possible:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/wiki/index.php/Upgrade_from_6.x_to_7.0

I want to set it to only put on incoming emails that are not whitelisted. How do I set up this ?
create one rule at the end of your ruleset with 'From' your whitelist who object and action 'ACCEPT'
create one rule at lower priority with action 'Add Disclaimer'

I hope this helps!

Reactions: Akos Keceli

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!