Log milter in GUI

msharabov

Feb 18, 2022
Hello,

Is there a way to add to the log postfix/cleanup[xxxx]: xxxx: milter-reject: xxxx
The idea is to have reject message in the gui when my milter(Rspamd) rejects something, because now it does not show at all.
I am also willing to manually edit the code pmg-log-tracker. But i cannot wrap my mind how to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
pmg-log-tracker is quite optimized for speed and reading logs - which means there are quite a few fixed string comparisons in its code, making such
additions a bit tedios.

As this is nothing we plan on adding in general - there's little help we can provide - but maybe the following patch-series might help you (it adds the clamav-output based on the queue-file):
https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pmg-devel/2023-July/002497.html

But - I would suggest to consider putting rspamd in a installation of its own (before or after PMG) - this should make for a cleaner design and usually
patching code locally leads to far more problems down the road (latest with the next major upgrade)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!