Local Mirror of PVE Enterprise Repository

patrick.reinboth

Jul 5, 2022
Good day lads,

I am currently evaluating PVE as an alternative to our exisiting virtualization solution. So far I am really happy with PVE but there is a small catch. Since we want to use PVE in our prod environment, we are strongly inclined to use the enterprise repository.

The problem is, that we aren't able to connect to the external enterprise repository directly from our PVE cluster out of compliance reasons. We would need to mirror it to our local repository server.

I didn't find any questions regarding this so my question is: Is there a way to mirror the pve enterprise repository on our local repository server?

Cheers,
Patrick

itNGO

Jun 12, 2020
Germany
it-ngo.com
I don't think so, cloning the Enterprise-Repository like that would make it possible to install Enterprise-Updates on all PVE-Servers, regardless of a valid subscription.

tom

Proxmox Staff Member
Staff member
Aug 29, 2006
I didn't find any questions regarding this so my question is: Is there a way to mirror the pve enterprise repository on our local repository server?
We will provide a mirror tool quite soon (this summer), including offline key activation.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get your own in 60 seconds.

Buy now!