Link protection in emails

Is there a similar feature in MG?
No.

And for me, I do not really think that it is a cool solution to provide all your links from private conversations in your emails to an US based vendor, but this is probably not important for everyone.

This is only useful for a corporate solution.
For privacy reason, this is quite a sad approach for clients/endusers.
And as Tom says, as all links are available to the vendor/mailproxy provider, I'd be quite concerned as a private user then. (and might have to be opt-in as per gdpr etc)

A solution like PMG is most likely used in corporate environments. Also, since a huge amount of email is already going through US-Based vendors (M365, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook.com and such) the links are already known to them, including the corresponding recipient. With some proper link detection this is either not the case, or does not make it worse.

Reactions: f.sennj

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!