Latest Proxmox 4 update

msd

Sep 12, 2015
Hello Proxmox Team,

I was downloaded Proxmox v4 latest from download section with sufix -17 and install it on my dedicated server.

My problem is, when I was installed Proxmox v4 from install pool OVH on dedicated server it was updated to latest version proxmox-ve: 4.0-21 but when I was updated my Proxmox install on this dedicated server and update it, I have version proxmox-ve: 4.0-16!

What can be wrong with installatio from download section and how to update my Proxmox from 4.0-16 to latest (current is 4.0-21)?

Thanks for the all help in advance...

Hello Tom,

I don't have a subscription and it is Ok, I plan to order subscription after I start to earn money from Proxmox, I'm the developer I live from software and I know the value of any software if the subscription is a problem?

I was set up sources from your link, but same error was here, there is no chance to Proxmox update itself to latest v4 version.
I give you sample, that I have few servers on OVH and all of them was updated to latest Proxmox v4 release and they use own repository on OVH is it mean that OVH was insert Enterprise Subscription to all of us licenses?

Thanks for all the help in advance...

Hello dietmar,

It works now, when I was set up free repositopries!

Thanks to all of you for the help...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!