Lapse in the Graph report

Manny Vazquez

Jul 12, 2017
Miami, FL USA
I am doing my daily rounds (lol it sounds very official) and I noticed that my web interface was not responsive, I thought it was my laptop, it does that from time to time when I go from one place to the other, my firewall sometimes blocks me. So I rebooted my laptop and tried again, still the same, I I checked where the servers are and thy said they were ok..
When I tried again, everything was working fine, I only got one complain from one user that was trying to RDP into one of the VMs, but nothing major..
Now, I notice that the graphs reports have a gap.. Any ideas?
It reports as UPtime 221 days..

upload_2018-11-12_8-31-16.png
upload_2018-11-12_8-31-34.png
I get the same from all the VMs on this hosts
upload_2018-11-12_8-32-39.png
upload_2018-11-12_8-32-57.png
upload_2018-11-12_8-33-13.png

Ideas?

It could be that your host was overloaded (cpu/disk) and the data was not collected or written to disk
check your syslog for anything suspicious

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!