ip_vs_nq
ip_vs_rr
ip_vs_sed
ip_vs_sh
ip_vs_wlc
ip_vs_wrr

And restart the VE. But when I try to start ipvsadm have the next error:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/ipvsadm start
Clearing the current IPVS table: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-4-pve/modules.dep: No such file or directory
Can't initialize ipvs: Permission denied (you must be root)
Are you sure that IP Virtual Server is built in the kernel or as module?

Any idea how-to fix this?

The modules are loaded into the main server not in the container.... And next restart de VE. But don´t work.

Yes, but if I load the modules in the proxmox server, and reboot the container, this can´t load the modules? How I can load custom modules so?

The modules are loaded - that is not the problem. The problem is the script '/etc/rc.d/init.d/ipvsadm', which tries to load modules and fails, because /lib/modules/2.6.32-4-pve/modules.dep does not exist inside the container.

The /sbin/ipvsadm is a bin file. So I can´t run IPVS into OpenVZ? Into KVM works?

on KVM these problems does not exists.

Hello Martin,
so what that's mean in the earth, how can solve this and have the iPtable work inside the container in VZ, cause this is new, I had it working under proxmox 1.7, and now after upgrading to 1.8, as i know, we're facing this problem with the same container...

I tried to add into the container conf file the iptable rules as bellow:
IPTABLES="ip_tables ipt_REJECT ipt_tos ipt_limit ipt_multiport
iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl
ipt_length ip_conntrack ip_conntrack_ftp ip_conntrack_irc ipt_LOG ipt_conntrack ipt_helper ipt_state iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ip_nat_irc ipt_TOS"

But the container is not able to restart after that conf file editing, dose this related to the config which i add, or which solution we can have to setup the iptable modules inside the openvz container?

Regards,

S.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!