ISCSI not seen luns and multipath not in repos

jplorier

Oct 17, 2012
Hi,

All this stuff is with pve 2.1
I'm trying to create a new iscsi storage for the HA but although it's logged in it's not creating the devices for the luns inside the target.
Another thing is that I'm trying to install multipath-tools but aptitude can't find the package although the source.list is correct.
Regards,

Hi,

I always read and google before posting, but thanks anyway for the help. In fact the problem was in the security of the target.
One more thing, what about apt not finding multipath-tools? (yes, I've read your wikis) is it something I have to look at debian side or yours?

root@virt2:/etc/apt# aptitude search multi
root@virt2:/etc/apt# aptitude search path
root@virt2:/etc/apt#

Regards,

Last edited:
do

aptitude update
aptitude install multipath-tools

that works or do apt-get

also do

apt-get distro-upgrade

Thank you too, I'm up and running multipath. I'm a Red Hat guy and debian is quite different, so I'm trying to get use to the new commands.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!