Is there an offline (zim, ...) for the Proxmox Wiki / Forum and of not is one permitted to create one

tinfoil-hat

Aug 24, 2019
Hi,

I am often at different locations where not every location has Internet access. So I tought it would be awesome to have an offline version of the Wiki and forum. Since I don't want to wget all together I thought maybe it's possible that the Proxmox Team could make ZIM Files. I guess I am not the only one who would be interested i having an online version.

Maybe the Proxmox Team could save some traffic when creating a torrent of ZIM Files? Also if you don't plan to create ZIM Files how would I go about creating an offline Mirror? I think the Proxmox Team wouldn't appreciate it if people just wget.

The documenation is alsways installed on all Proxmox VE hosts, you can access it always via the "Documentation" button on the Admin GUI. The documentation always fits to your installed version.

You can also download the docs as pdf or epub.

You can also find the docs of the latest version on https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!