IPv6 in proxmox?

Hook

Renowned Member
May 28, 2011
Germany
When will IPv6 get supported with proxmox? It can't be that hard to integrate into the webinterface, just add two tabs (IPv4/IPv6) to the "Edit Bridge/Network Device" where in one you can add several IPv6 addresses, the Subnet Mask (e.g. /48) and the gateway. Same as you already do with IPv4.
Also this is needed for the containers of course.
And now don't tell me that IPv6 is already supported. I know I can add it manually, but that takes too much time to configure every time you add a new server ...

If you need some help about what the IPv6 thing is about and how it works, just let me know. I am willing to help! IPv6 isn't that hard as you all may think ...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!