Intel Nuc 11: Passthrough of new intel iris gpu

Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe einen Nuc11 i7 mit Iris Gpu , leider bekomme ich die nicht druchgreicht.
hat jemand schon eine lösung ?

Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe einen Nuc11 i7 mit Iris Gpu , leider bekomme ich die nicht druchgreicht.
hat jemand schon eine lösung ?
Hi all, I have the same problem, all the ways I tried (following all the instructions I know on the net) were not successful. Maybe an additional driver is needed? I'm thinking for example a chipset that you may also have to pass, or still missing drivers because of the onboard graphics unit, does anyone have an idea? I have already tried a few things, but after activating the PCIe Iris GPU as the primary GPU, I no longer get RDP access to the system (because System not start anymore), the vGPU is deactivated. I also tried not including the graphics card as primary, then you could install the Intel GPU driver, however that doesn't work either when you later set it to primary. Proxmox by itself is set up perfectly for pass-through, ran the tests. It must be on the setup in the VM in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hi, same problem with intel i3 nuc
Is there any way to fix it?
Many thanks for your time

Got Asrock NUC BOX 1220P, PVE7.3 with 6.1 Kernel, still can't passthrough the i3-1220P iGPU to Windows guest...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!