INTEL ALDER LAKE I5-12500 / UHD 770 passthrough - the dreaded code 43 error

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/a...rated-graphics-passthrough.105983/post-464915

我想你可能被搞砸了。阅读这些线程,似乎可能存在一些驱动程序支持问题。(虽然我不是 100%,因为链接的文章主要是在谈论 NUC,它使用具有不同图形的移动处理器。)

但是我找不到一个报告成功通过 Alder Lake iGPU 传递到 Windows 的人的实例。
有没有成功的方法将 Intel i5-12500 核显直接连接到 Windows?我无法直接将 12500 igpu 连接到 Windows

I got a 13900T with integrated UHD 770 and using kernel 6.2.16. Tried everything to make full igpu passthrough to my win11 vm work. But no luck. Always receive the message "Guest has not initialized the Display (yet)" when starting the vm. After the vm started the code 43 error is present. Once I deactivate and activate the UHD device in device manager the error is gone, but there won't be any display on the monitor. I used the latest gfx driver 101.4953 from Intel.
Using Ubuntu full igpu passthrough with UHD 770 is working perfectly with the same kernel and module blacklist settings. I guess it must be a driver issue by intel in windows. Giving up now and buying a T400 for passthrough...

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!