davidecasalino25

Jul 13, 2024
Hi, I just finished doing uid and gid mapping on a non-privileged container for gpu passthrough and the container boots fine.
This container will run jellyfin and yes I know they say to use privileged containers but for security reasons I couldn't.
I got to the point where it says to install the drivers, but it says nothing about it and there isn't much on the web about how to install the drivers.
I was only able to figure out that I will have to install the drivers on both the host and the container.

My configuration is:
non-privileged container with Debian 12 (bookworm) and the iGPU is an Intel® HD Graphics 500 with Celeron N3450 processor

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!