Install does not detect raid 0 ?

ozgurerdogan

Renowned Member
May 2, 2010
Bursa, Turkey, Turkey
I just bought DL160 G6 and created raid 0 array config. But when I install proxmox, it does not detect raid 0 config. It detects two disk as single sata disk. What can I do?

Is this something related to proxmox drivers?

Any solution will be very helpful.

I just bought DL160 G6 and created raid 0 array config. But when I install proxmox, it does not detect raid 0 config. It detects two disk as single sata disk. What can I do?

Is this something related to proxmox drivers?

Any solution will be very helpful.
Hi,
sounds like fake-raid. On a real HW-raid your os never see the real disks (except you configure passthrough) - you allways see the raid-volumes as an disk.

Udo

what the problem ? raid 0 aggregate two disks in one, proxmox only see one disk, it's your raid 0.

yes, it appears you have a soft raid controller. Proxmox do not support this kind of raid.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!