[SOLVED] I can acess Web GUI

did you change and restart networking / reboot ?
What is the current output of "ip route" on PVE?

You just said that you used TrueNAS to filter at least some traffic.
Please take the physical cable and connect PVE and a windows box directly.

Also, what is the output from Windows of : arp -a|findstr 192.168.0

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox
ip route

1699291383006.png

I think at this point we can reasonably conclude:
- The PVE is working properly.
- PVE services are up and running, that includes SSH and PVE API/Web.
- The ARP and ICMP traffic appears to function on your network, however TCP traffic is being blocked by something.

Unless you made firewall modifications on PVE, the PVE does not block such traffic in basic installation.
The problem is in your network. Possibly network switch (did you try to reset/reboot it?), possibly custom windows firewall.

You will need to invest time into troubleshooting your network. I would retry the direct cable connection. Most modern NICs are auto-sensing and are able to work with standard cable when connecting direct. Its possible that one or both of your NICs are not capable of such detection. You can try a different cable, a different Workstation or make a cross-over cable. Also check the Auto-Duplex settings.

Another avenue for troubleshooting is tcpdump/wireshark. As you attempt your connections - run either one on each side, note which traffic passes through and which one doesn't.

good luck

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

Reactions: leesteken
I think at this point we can reasonably conclude:
- The PVE is working properly.
- PVE services are up and running, that includes SSH and PVE API/Web.
- The ARP and ICMP traffic appears to function on your network, however TCP traffic is being blocked by something.

Unless you made firewall modifications on PVE, the PVE does not block such traffic in basic installation.
The problem is in your network. Possibly network switch (did you try to reset/reboot it?), possibly custom windows firewall.

You will need to invest time into troubleshooting your network. I would retry the direct cable connection. Most modern NICs are auto-sensing and are able to work with standard cable when connecting direct. Its possible that one or both of your NICs are not capable of such detection. You can try a different cable, a different Workstation or make a cross-over cable. Also check the Auto-Duplex settings.

Another avenue for troubleshooting is tcpdump/wireshark. As you attempt your connections - run either one on each side, note which traffic passes through and which one doesn't.

good luck

Bro. I change to Ubuntu Server. Anyway thanks for your help. I don't have any ideia of what's is causing this problem. I have reinstall system 3 times trying to resolve problem.

Very sad. Proxmox is a good OS

Another take: can you open the web interface on the Proxmox server itself?

You could install a text-only browser (apt install links) and browse to 127.0.0.1:8006 ; probably gives a certificate warning, but hey, at least it connected.

After that try the actual vmbr0 IP at that moment, to find out if the web GUI can be accessed there.

see comment #23
Ah, missed that, my bad.

I think at this point we can reasonably conclude: (...)
Yes, that's about it. I'd be interested to get a follow up from @Guilherme Vianna , once the culprit is found!

I change to Ubuntu Server. Anyway thanks for your help. I don't have any ideia of what's is causing this problem. I have reinstall system 3 times trying to resolve problem.
I follow @bbgeek17 , I would say it is not local to the server installation. Bummer you spent so much time reinstalling!

With Ubuntu server one usually has a different goal than with a virtualization platform. Out of interest: what was your goal with Proxmox? You might face the same issues if there is a problem in your network.

Good luck!

Ah, missed that, my bad.

Yes, that's about it. I'd be interested to get a follow up from @Guilherme Vianna , once the culprit is found!

I follow @bbgeek17 , I would say it is not local to the server installation. Bummer you spent so much time reinstalling!

With Ubuntu server one usually has a different goal than with a virtualization platform. Out of interest: what was your goal with Proxmox? You might face the same issues if there is a problem in your network.

Good luck!
I found soluction. Problem is network interface. I used other adapter and finally worked, proxmox live LOL.
Note: Using old adapter my ip DHCP when i installing is 192.168.100.[1-254], now when i put new adapter ip is 192.168.1.34. Anyway. Worked perfectly.

Thank you guys. I am very happy

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!