how to help translations?

tianmo

Apr 27, 2018
I found some errors and omissions in Chinese translation. How can I help correct these translations?

what i referred to was to do a 'make update' console command in the checked out repository

if you are not familiar with git/make etc. you can also simply download the po file of your language from here: https://git.proxmox.com/?p=proxmox-i18n.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=refs/heads/master
update it and send it to us
Hello, I found tons of errors in the Chinese translation. I have corrected them. And I have sent .po file to your mailbox.Please post these translation updates as soon as possible, Thank you.

Best Regards

Did you get someone else to proofread the texts? I do not mean to be impolite but my experience with translators is there are going to be errors and typos in the translation. A proofreading program is useful but not enough. Even better if the proofreading person uses proxmox so the context is familiar.

Did you get someone else to proofread the texts? I do not mean to be impolite but my experience with translators is there are going to be errors and typos in the translation. A proofreading program is useful but not enough. Even better if the proofreading person uses proxmox so the context is familiar.
I didn’t let other people to proofread the text, but I checked it carefully several times and I’m pretty sure that the ones I am modifying are absolutely correct.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!