How to delete an offline node proxmox vm??

haksmith

Jun 11, 2023
I am reaching out to evyone just to seek your assistance regarding an issue I encountered with Proxmox Community Edition, which I am currently using for my homelab. I must say that Proxmox is an exceptional tool that covers all my needs.

Here's the situation: I have a two-node cluster, but I no longer require one of the nodes. Consequently, I physically turned off the node and removed it from the network. However, I am unsure how to remove this node from the Proxmox GUI itself. I have attempted using the "pvecm nodes" command, but it only displays information about the node that is currently powered on.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with guidance on how to remove the offline node from the Proxmox GUI. Is there a specific command or procedure that I should follow? I want to ensure that the cluster is accurately reflected in the GUI and that all resources are properly managed.

Attachments

• mynodes.png
    mynodes.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 18

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!