How to configure bridged network

I am new to modern bill. I need to configure a third party payment gateway to modern bill. Can any one tell me how can I set a new gateway.Waiting for your valuable suggestions.Regards,Sony S

Re: Question

I have dozens of Centos machines, but how am I going to copy the files if the network does not work? Please help me find a workaround, since many people are going to face the same issue. Meybe there should be a template for for bridged networking and another one for virtual networking, or a way to create the scripts at the time when the template is applied and the VE created.

:mad: falves1 – you are a disgrace to this forum...:mad:

Your self-centeredness and egoism is just disgusting, the least you could have done is thank the Proxmox staff for their exceptional & prompt assistance for your commercial venture, for which you have not even remunerated them in anyway.

Additionally you have ignored the requests from members to share the files * /etc/sysconfig *

If you had so much experience why bother asking and wasting other people’s time

I downloaded and uploaded the template centos-5-x86_64-default-5.2-20090108.tar.gz, and created a VE from it, with bridged networkinf. When I open the VNC console, I type setup and I cannot see any networking option. How do I assign an IP address, or actually two, to my new VE?

:mad: falves1 – you are a disgrace to this forum...:mad:

Your self-centeredness and egoism is just disgusting, the least you could have done is thank the Proxmox staff for their exceptional & prompt assistance for your commercial venture, for which you have not even remunerated them in anyway.

Additionally you have ignored the requests from members to share the files * /etc/sysconfig *

If you had so much experience why bother asking and wasting other people’s time

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!