[SOLVED] How to buy subscription

dendi

Renowned Member
Nov 17, 2011
Dear Proxmox Staff,

I want to buy community subscription for 3 server that will be a cluster but I can't find all the informations I need.
On the shopping cart I see:

This product/service requires some additional information from you to allow us to process your order.

What information you need? Maybe serverid?

Another few question:
- what happens if I need to reinstall one or more physical server?
- what happens if I need to change the hardware of one or more server (with same socket count)?
- can I let expire the subcription and let run the cluster without updates and support, after a year?

Thank you very much

Dear Proxmox Staff,

I want to buy community subscription for 3 server that will be a cluster but I can't find all the informations I need.
On the shopping cart I see:

This product/service requires some additional information from you to allow us to process your order.

What information you need? Maybe serverid?

This field is optional, some add their servername so that you can see which subscription is used on which server.

If you have question regarding purchase on shop.maurer-it.com, please better contact:

http://shop.maurer-it.com/contact.php

Another few question:
- what happens if I need to reinstall one or more physical server?
- what happens if I need to change the hardware of one or more server (with same socket count)?

http://shop.maurer-it.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=6

- can I let expire the subcription and let run the cluster without updates and support, after a year?

Thank you very much

yes, but if the support contract is expired you cannot get support. but this should be clear anyways.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!