How i can list all Quarantined items via web interface

ooskay

May 11, 2010
SpamArchive.jpg

Hi All,
As you can see attached screenshout , i have 60 qurantined items. I would like to know that, how i can see full list-all items in one screen?

I've tried to few search credentals like *@domain.com but, i could not reach full list.It's need to specify a particular address able to see.

Thanks
Onur

Hi Dietmar,
Thanks for the info. But would be good if you add this future for next releases.It's might decreise admin efforts.

its also performance limitation. listing of "all" would increase the load and will also break more or less the gui.

Ok then,
Is there have any possiblty to handle kind of this requiretments vai PostageSQL client?
As far as i know it's SQL service it's working on 127.0.0.1. Can i do that myself in here ?

Ok then,
Is there have any possiblty to handle kind of this requiretments vai PostageSQL client?

Code:
# psql -U postgres -d Proxmox_ruledb

There are to interesting tables:

Code:
Proxmox_ruledb=# \d cmailstore
 cid       | integer                | not null default 0
 rid       | integer                | not null
 id        | integer                | not null default nextval('cmailstore_id_seq'::regclass)
 time      | integer                | not null
 qtype     | "char"                 | not null
 bytes     | integer                | not null
 spamlevel | integer                | not null
 info      | character varying      | 
 sender    | character varying(255) | not null
 header    | character varying      | not null
 file      | character varying(255) | not null
and
Code:
Proxmox_ruledb=# \d cmsreceivers
 cmailstore_cid | integer                | not null
 cmailstore_rid | integer                | not null
 pmail          | character varying(255) | not null
 receiver       | character varying(255) | 
 ticketid       | integer                | not null
 status         | "char"                 | not null
 mtime          | integer                | not null

A simple query can look like this:

Code:
Proxmox_ruledb=# select sender,receiver,info from cmailstore,cmsreceivers where cid = cmailstore_cid AND rid = cmailstore_rid;

Hi Dietmar,
Thanks for the info.

In order to save server sources&performance we think to apply below steps..

*-We will dump, DB from Everynight Proxmox's PostageSQL to one NFS store in same network.

*-Then we will open&import dumped db file with one of other PostageSQL server where placed local network.

*-After that we will ask our queveries to this local Postage server instate of on Proxmox.

Please Confirm me for below informations are has in to DB.

a-Blocked Servers names&Ip address or domains -> Because of Missing&Wrong SPF records.
b-Greylisted Mails sources (names&Ip address or domains) -> Entered to Greylist for any reasons.

Thanks for your comments.
Regards

a-Blocked Servers names&Ip address or domains -> Because of Missing&Wrong SPF records.
b-Greylisted Mails sources (names&Ip address or domains) -> Entered to Greylist for any reasons.

That info is not availaible in the quarantine database. Maybe you need to analyze the syslog for that.

Ok then, We will try to do a log viewer.Then let you know about the resutls. It' might help other Proxmox Gateay users too.

Thanks for all

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!