Greylist in O365 - proxmox setup

andpen

Mar 26, 2024
Hi,
I had the greylist active on my Proxmox mail gateway,
now that is disabilitated I can't still receive emails from some domains.

Is it possible and where can I clean the greylist's database?

I already tried to restart the server, in network I already added the O365 networks and whitelisted the receiving domain.

I have an O365 in front of the proxmox mail gateway,
I can receive the mails from a specific domain, but I'm not receiving the mails for example from hotmail and gmail,

are there any other possible problems other the greylist?

thanks you

Hey,

take a look at the Tracking Center[1], there you'll find information about all mails that were processed and why, or why not, they were accepted.

[1] https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#pmg_tracking_center
Thank you for the reply,
In this case in the tracking center I can see only the mail delivered, the ones that I don't receive, on O365 gets the error: Reason: [{LED=450 4.4.316 Connection refused [Message=Socket error code 10061] and are in pending status,

I can also see that the one that is blocking this communication is the proxmox mail gateway, because i see that the proxmox keeps resetting the smtp communication.

Do you have any ideas about this?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!