Good support for proxmox

dinkohrzica

May 9, 2014
Do not get me wrong, proxmox is good product, proxmox paid tickets are bit expensive but you know things will be fixed...but in 1 day! If you have luck then it will not be during weekends....

I contacted almost all partners and only 1 German company responded that they can't support us.

What we need is expert who can do per ticked support but we need faster response time and resolution time in case of emergency.

I planned to use it for production...but with this bump proxmox will just stay "for home" use. (maybe I am wrong)

So if you have suggestions for some company that will actually answer on inquiry in 3 hours I am all ears :)

I think the Proxmox pricing are just fine... depending on your needs of course.
If 1 day reponse time is not good enough for you, you are welcome to contact me.

- Michael (michael@nsec.dk)

Do not get me wrong, proxmox is good product, proxmox paid tickets are bit expensive but you know things will be fixed...but in 1 day! If you have luck then it will not be during weekends....

I contacted almost all partners and only 1 German company responded that they can't support us.

What we need is expert who can do per ticked support but we need faster response time and resolution time in case of emergency.

I planned to use it for production...but with this bump proxmox will just stay "for home" use. (maybe I am wrong)

So if you have suggestions for some company that will actually answer on inquiry in 3 hours I am all ears :)

If you need guaranteed response times - fast than our Proxmox VE support offerings - you have to be prepared for higher costs.

You can check the offerings of http://www.credativ.com/ - they are able to offer 24/7 with guaranteed support times, AFAIK also for Proxmox VE.

Just to note: We do not operate a call center with friendly 1st level supporters - Commercial Proxmox VE support means direct access to the development core team. In case of emergency you will always have fast answers to your questions (but we do not guarantee this in order to keep pricing low).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!