Forums Request: Tapatalk support

bsnipes

Mar 23, 2010
Would one of the forum admins mind enabling tapatalk support for these forums? It would make browsing it much faster when I am on my phone. I would have PMd this but don't think I have the ability to do so from my account. http://www.tapatalk.com/

why don´t you try rss feed? already enabled.

Tapatalk support gives many more features than RSS. You can login to the forum, mark forum categories as favorites, mark threads as favorites, create new threads and reply to existing. My understanding is that the module won't take too much time to add/enable (according to their propaganda of course :) ). I use it currently with several other forums which is why it would be nice to see here also.

I will do some tests if I got some spare time - can you recommend a vbulletin 4.0.7 forum with tapatalk support that I can do some testing with my android phone?

Just installed, can you test and give feedback?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Works perfectly! If you want other forums still to look at, I use slatedroid and xda developers. Thanks for setting it up!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!