Forums issue: Server error when trying to view own thread

Trimmings

Nov 5, 2012
I get this:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

When trying to view my own thread. It did this when I first posted a thread and whenever I return to the thread

- - - Updated - - -

This one is ok - but the other one of mine isn't - perhaps there is some forum/db corruption?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, happened after posting the update lol

there is an issue with hybrid and threaded mode in vbulletin forum - use "linear display mode" and you can see all.

there is an issue with hybrid and threaded mode in vbulletin forum - use "linear display mode" and you can see all.

Wow yeah that fixed it. This was just a default setting for my account mind you, so this might be a very widespread problem.

For anybody else, I found it in 'Forum Actions' -> 'Thread Display Options'

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!