[SOLVED] Feature Request: Show in vm/container is on a backup schedule

Donovan Hoare

Nov 16, 2017
Hi All.

It would be nice to see if I click on a server the option to see if the container/vm is on a backup schedule and also see if that schedule is enabled or disabled
the schedule of the runtime would be nice as well .

Example. When clicking on backups it shows the backup schedule 1st with a list of all schedules broken down in my bad example below

proxmox feature backup.png

2nd would also be nice to see when the last backup was.

Hi,
Hi All.

It would be nice to see if I click on a server the option to see if the container/vm is on a backup schedule and also see if that schedule is enabled or disabled
the schedule of the runtime would be nice as well .
I mean, there is a dedicated view for the backup schedules already Datacenter > Backup. I don't know if there's much need for a special one for a single guest. You can also see if some guest is not covered by any backup job there. Arguably, a filter by guest ID in the Datacenter > Backup view could be useful. If that would help your situation, feel free to open a feature request on our bugtracker.

Example. When clicking on backups it shows the backup schedule 1st with a list of all schedules broken down in my bad example below

View attachment 41544
If you want to see the schedule that took a certain backup, you can edit the backup job and add a notes-template for it. We don't really keep track of which schedule took a certain backup.

2nd would also be nice to see when the last backup was.
Just sort by date/name?

Hi Fiona.
What your implying is nto what i asked for but i only saw this now. and its exactly what i need.

1664192592983.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!