/etc/pve/local/pve-ssl.key: failed to load local private key (key_file or key) at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/APIServer/AnyEvent.pm line 1907.

daspeller4

Aug 11, 2022
I was trying to access my web ui but it wouldn't load and my /etc/pve is not mounted meaning pve-cluster is failed

Code:
root@localhost:~# systemctl status pve-cluster.service
pve-cluster.service - The Proxmox VE cluster filesystem
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/pve-cluster.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) 
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2022-08-11 17:53:54 BST; 43s ago
Process: 2080 ExecStart=/usr/bin/pmxcfs (code=exited, status=255/EXCEPTION)
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: pve-cluster.service: Service RestartSec=100ms expired, scheduling restart.
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: pve-cluster.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: Stopped The Proxmox VE cluster filesystem.
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: pve-cluster.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: pve-cluster.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Aug 11 17:53:54 localhost systemd[1]: Failed to start The Proxmox VE cluster filesystem.

Code:
#cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
<local & public ip (it's a static ip so internally in the network it is addressed by it's public)> pve.lan pve
# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts

#hostname is "localhost"

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!