Error when connecting to Spam or Virus Quarantine

Greg Robinson

Jun 19, 2019
I am getting the following error when I try to see what is in the SPAM quarantine. It looks like a database error maybe. If I do a
pmgqm status from the command line I get a count of the number of messages for each address that reside in the quarantine.

2019-08-28 08_01_02-smtp02 - Proxmox Mail Gateway.png

Thanks

GSR

This looks as if your database got corrupted - please check the postgresql log (/var/log/postgresql/*) for hints
(else you can also try to restart postgresql)

I hope this helps!

Running PMG 6.0-5 opening Quarantine using Internet Explorer 11 doesn't work.
Firefox + Google Chrome are fine.

Internet Explorer + Edge Browser reports: This Page isn't secure (See Attached Screenshot)

Der Hostname im Sicherheitszertifikat der Website unterscheidet sich von der Website, die Sie besuchen möchten.
Fehlercode: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Attachments

• Internet_Explorer_Error.JPG
    Internet_Explorer_Error.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
Running PMG 6.0-5 opening Quarantine using Internet Explorer 11 doesn't work.
Firefox + Google Chrome are fine.

Internet Explorer + Edge Browser reports: This Page isn't secure (See Attached Screenshot)

Der Hostname im Sicherheitszertifikat der Website unterscheidet sich von der Website, die Sie besuchen möchten.
Fehlercode: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

IE 11 is not supported.

The warning is normal, as long as you did not configure a valid certificate.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!