[SOLVED] error listing snapshots - 400 Bad Request (500)

itNGO

Jun 12, 2020
Germany
it-ngo.com
We had to recreate a Datastore and did so by choosing the same name.
Also recreated all Permissions from PBS WebGUI again.
But on several PVE-Hosts we get "error listing snapshots - 400 Bad Request (500)" when we try to list backups.

Is this a permission-issue or is something else wrong?

PVE and PBS on latest Enterprise Repository Version.

Removed and readded the Proxmox Storage in all PVE nodes solved this.....

@itNGO we have the same issue but when you mention delete the storage in all PVE nodes, you mean trough the clusters all at once or you can do it manually one by one ?
Remove in Datacenter/Storage and Re-Add there is enough....

Yes Sadly this is what we did and are facing the same issue.
the difference is we want to reach a Namespace instead of the root.
we have no problem Adding it but we cant reach it . we get the same error

@DC-CA1 Did you find a fix i'm seeing the same issue.

Code:
root@pve1:~# pvesm list PBS0 
error listing snapshots - 400 Bad Request

I'ved deleted and added the PBS server from DataCenter/Storage

Good evening,

I was wondering if there have been any other changes besides re-adding the PBS. I have attempted to do so multiple times but have been unsuccessful, receiving an error message that says "error listing snapshots". Is there an alternate method to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

I have the same issue "400 - error listing snapshots". The problem occurs when I want to mount a resource to the PVE host from a virtual PBS machine that is running on that host. I would like to have the ability to restore backups.

pve-manager/7.4-3/9002ab8a
proxmox-backup-server: 2.3.1-1 (running version: 2.3.1)

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!