Error creating datastore on NFS mount

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
My PBS 2.2 (hosted on ESXi) with NFS datastores on qnap nas has an issue, after a blackout my datastores where ureachable so i tried to restart the nfs service on the nas but nothing changed, so i tried to mount them with the 'mount' command but the shell's cursor freezes (only the shell not the pbs). So i rebooted the system and the command 'mount' worked but still something is wrong because if i click on the datastore tab in the pbs gui it gives the information on screen (usage history, ecc...) but if i click on the summary or content tabs i can't see nothing and i get the these errors:
Content Tab "Bad Request (400) Eacces Permission denied"
Summary Tab "Datastore is not available" and i can see only the storage usage.
Another thing My PVE Gives me an erro when finishes the backup job coltelli da cucina
the GUI shows usage but not the content, this could be related to a problem with the datastore connectivity or permission settings.

Solved! I hope it can help someone else.

So this is my infrstructure and what happened:

PBS 2.2_1 mounting datastores with Nfs protocol
Nas Qnap QutsHero sharing folders with Nfs protocol
Power interruption caused by a blackout
After the reboot the PBS can't mount the Nfs datastores so I had to interrupt the Nfs sharing service on the nas side after few seconds reactivate it and reboot the PBS. Now the shared Datastores was mounted but not accessible/with content unreadable and gives a 'permission denied' error and 'os error 2' during the backup process but I could see the remaining capacity on Datastores.
After a long investigation between the permissions and folder owners (I also gave permissions to read/write to the root and admin group on every shared folders but this NOT solved the problem).
Searching somethging wrong in the Syslog in PBS i found this issue with a missing file *.blob in a snaphot folder (I got more than 100 snapshot folders).
Looking for this specific one i found it empty and it was dated to the day after the blackout, so i looked for all the folders with this date and the blackout date between my snaphots folders on the nas and deleted all of them. After that everithing seems to work perfectly fine.

Also thanks to Chris for his time and support
Greetings
G.M.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!