Embperl Error

Izual

Dec 1, 2007
I'm getting this error message when click on Administration->Server:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@**mydomain**.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
[12989]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: 500 Can't connect to localhost:83 (connect: Connection refused)
Apache Embperl 2.2.0 [Tue Dec 11 09:26:12 2007]

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks

I'm getting this error message when click on Administration->Server:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@**mydomain**.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
[12989]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: 500 Can't connect to localhost:83 (connect: Connection refused)
Apache Embperl 2.2.0 [Tue Dec 11 09:26:12 2007]

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks

hi,
do you run the latest version of Proxmox - 2.1-2294? if not please upgrade.

After reboot, don't get error pages anymore. I get this information of home page:

Version (package/version/build)proxmox-mailgateway/2.1/2294 Kernel VersionLinux 2.6.18 #1 SMP Thu Jun 14 10:14:08 CEST 2007

After reboot, don't get error pages anymore. I get this information of home page:

Version (package/version/build)proxmox-mailgateway/2.1/2294 Kernel VersionLinux 2.6.18 #1 SMP Thu Jun 14 10:14:08 CEST 2007

hi,

yes, 2.1-2294 is the latest version. if the errors comes again, we need to investigate the performance and load of your system. do you run on native hardware or virtualized?

Hardware Performance - proxperf:

please take a look to this post: http://www.proxmox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296

Please also see the whole chapter "3 Performance Tuning" in the deployment guide - documentation package.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!